My New Year resolution for 2011 ~ One With The Machine

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My New Year resolution for 2011

So here I am trying to think of something to achieve within this year. I realized that I haven’t been paying too much attention to this blog. I was reading it the other day, and notice lots of mistakes in grammar.
English is not really my primary language, so I think one of my New Year resolutions would be to improve my writing skills: Like observing proper punctuation, capitalizing when needed constructing better sentences that are easy to read. I understand that the only way to achieve this is to write lots of crappy post until I see some progress on my writing skill.

Another would be to become more productive at work and also on my spare time. I miss doing self projects, and making things out from nothing and feeling the satisfaction after completing the said project.

Third would probably be less play and more learning, I am excited that there are still lots of things to learn.

Fourth, more positive thoughts though I write a lot, about how to become a positive thinker on this blog. I must admit, that I myself struggled with negative thoughts; and I always remind myself about what I have learned and apply them. This blog is more of a personal experience as I unfold the story of my life and day to day battle to survive. :)

There that would complete my New Year's resolution for 2011

0 comments: